11.29.2010

IT'S A BOY!!! ...............we hope.



BRANDY'S PREGNANT!!!!

She told me that this is it!  The last go 'round!  3rd times a charm, dammit! And since this is the case, we are all pulling out the heavy artillery!!!! 

Praying for a boy! 

Rosary beads, novenas for hours, lighting candles, getting a bag of chicken feathers from the Botanical on Broad Street.  Whatever it takes! This is serious business!!!!!

A boy! A boy! A boy!  Everyone, say it with me!  Geez, if it is a boy, that lil' sucka is gonna be smothered/eaten to death...by everybody!

But either way, we all just want it to be healthy

Even if it is a girl (crossing my fingers)....I suspect I can handle another five years of tutu's and plastic high heels. (lawd, geezus).

Nonetheless, this grand news has just given me a reason to post all things nursery!  Woohoo!






CONGRATS TO MY FRIEND!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Go Brandy Go Brandy Go. Im so excited for yall. Cause I know you tired of the tutu's....

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS, BRANDY!!!!!! Here's hoping for a Boy!!! Mazel tov!....wait, you aren't Jewish, but you know what I mean! Geaux Brandy!

    Love the changing table in the third nursery! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete