12.10.2010

GOOP

Who doesn't like Gwyneth Paltrow?  Really good actress and a great fashion icon.







Gwyneth has a website called GOOP which is basically a lifestyle newsletter that is extraordinarily enjoyable.

Gwyneth says this about her newsletter:

"[GOOP.com is] a collection of experiences [of] what makes life good. My life is good because I am not passive about it. I want to nourish what is real, and I want to do it without wasting time. I love to travel, to cook, to eat, to take care of my body and mind, to work hard. I love being a mother who has to overcome my bad qualities to be a good mother. I love being in spaces that are clean and nice."

"Make your life good. Invest in what’s real," Paltrow writes. "Cook a meal for someone you love. Pause before reacting. Clean out your space. Read something beautiful. Treat yourself to something. Go to a city you’ve never been to. Learn something new. Don’t be lazy. Workout and stick with it. GOOP. Make it great."

Love it.

I came across GOOP while reading a blog which featured interior designer, Annette Joseph.

Anette was hired to create a temporary living space for Gwyneth while she was in Nashville filming 'Country Strong'.  She had 10 days to do the job and I'd have to say, she conquered the project.








To read more about this project, click here.

GOOP also has nice posts about fashion.  One newsletter is dedicated to cozy shoes for winter.

One pair that is featured is from the classic L.L. Bean.


Love this boot!  It may be overkill for Louisiana but my friend Connie has this in the shoe and can probably testify that they last a really, really, really long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment